I am currently an Assistant Professor at the School of Computer Science,
Reykjavik University in Iceland.
My research is in the area of Model-Driven Requirements Engineering.
Generally speaking, my interests lie in
- Model-Driven Engineering
- Requirements Engineering
- Communication/Coordination in Software/Systems Engineering
- Empirical Research
- Software Engineering Education
I have a broad background in Computer Science, not limited to Software Engineering only.
In particular, I previously worked as a student research assistant in Robotics and Image/Pattern Recognition for FZI Karlsruhe.
From September 2013 to July 2016, I was funded by the ARTEMIS Joint Undertaking project CRYSTAL. My work in this context was on Model-Driven Requirements Engineering.
Dec 2018 – Present Assistant Professor (“Lektor”) at Reykjavik University, Iceland
Sep 2018 – Dec 2018 Senior Lecturer (“Universitätslektor”) at Chalmers | University of Gothenburg, Sweden
May 2018 – Sep 2018 Postdoc at Chalmers | University of Gothenburg, Sweden
May 2018: Doctor of Philosophy
2013-2018: PhD Candidate at Chalmers | University of Gothenburg, Sweden
Feb 2016: Licentiate of Engineering
2007-2012: Bachelor&Master student at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany
(Sub-review and workshops omitted for the sake of brevity)
- IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering (TSE)
- Elsevier Journal of Systems and Software (JSS)
- Elsevier Science of Computer Programming (SCP)
- Elsevier Journal of Big Data Research (BDR)
- IEEE Transactions on Education (ToE)
- ACM Transactions of Computing Education (TOCE)
- SAGE International Journal of Electrical Engineering Education
- Springer Frontiers of Information Technology & Electronic Engineering
- RE@Next! track at RE ’21
- Artifact Evaluation track at ICSE ’21
- Artifact Track at RE ’20
- Poster & Tool Demo Track at RE ’20
- International Conference on the Quality of Information and Communications Technology (QUATIC), Model-Driven Engineering Methods Track (2020), Quality Aspects in Model-Driven Engineering Track (2019)
- 28th IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference (RE ’20), Posters and Tool Demos
- International Working Conference on Requirements Engineering: Foundation for Software Quality (RefsQ), 2019, 2020, 2021
- 34th ACM/SIGAPP Symposium On Applied Computing (SAC) 2019, Requirements Engineering track
- 31st IEEE Conference on Software Engineering Education and Training (CSEE&T ’19)
- 2nd International Conference on Lean and Agile Software Development (LASD ’18)
- ModelCyPhy Track at 13th International Conference on Information Technology: New Generations (ITNG ’16)